quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

Third Day of 5 Orijúnior






One more time, I forgot to make start on my garmin --' So, good luck to see my options! :p
This was a relay with two people and I was the first starting. I was with the group and from 61 to 60, I stopped thinking and I went with the wrong group straight to number 59, that wasn´t mine!
After that I lost the group where I was to punch number 60.
I thought that I was the last one, after that and I continued until number 37 on my own. On that control a girl catched me and I get surprised because I didn´t know I had runners after me and I stopped thinking again because I just ran after that girl to number 33 and 31, so I´m not sure if it´s right what I did for those controls ( it can´t happen again!! )  
Then I was so tired physically that I let her go and I continued the rest of the course on my own.
I also lost a lot of time to number 58.

I liked that training camp very much because I did really good courses in good maps which are very important for me to develop. It was quite tiring but I really liked it, and I think the trainings at night were very good for me.
I also learnt new things with two girls from Finland who were training with us. :) 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário