quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello! :D

As you know a new year is coming, the year 2012! Some people say the world will finish but it just can´t happen cause I still have lots of things to do... :D

First of all I need to improve my marks from school and study harder to have good results in the exams! I´m still not sure about what I want to be in future but I know it´s important to have good marks because this way it will be easier for me to choose anything.

Then, related to Orienteering, my aims are probably a bit high but I´ll fight for them and then we´ll see if I can achieve them… :p

Well, there are lots of things I want to do but the main goal I have for this year is:

To take part in Eyoc, in France, and get good results there!


I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR full of good things and lots of Orienteering!  :D
Bye bye!

<> <>   <> <> <>   <>   <> <>


 



1 comentário:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ResponderEliminar