quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello! :D

As you know a new year is coming, the year 2012! Some people say the world will finish but it just can´t happen cause I still have lots of things to do... :D

First of all I need to improve my marks from school and study harder to have good results in the exams! I´m still not sure about what I want to be in future but I know it´s important to have good marks because this way it will be easier for me to choose anything.

Then, related to Orienteering, my aims are probably a bit high but I´ll fight for them and then we´ll see if I can achieve them… :p

Well, there are lots of things I want to do but the main goal I have for this year is:

To take part in Eyoc, in France, and get good results there!


I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR full of good things and lots of Orienteering!  :D
Bye bye!

<> <>   <> <> <>   <>   <> <>


 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário